for those still not able to get the update....

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Are you like me and never took the MR1 update?

I never did the MR1 so I'm wondering if maybe they are blocking the update for us until all the people that did get MR1 have time to get it.....

I get "Server Unavailable" still and I'm on 4G now too.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Chances are that the servers are over loaded. I never updated my sister thunderbolt to mr1 and got the mr2 without any issues

Last edited:

Phoenix111

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just like you, I never got the mr1 update and was getting the same error message. I'm stock unrooted and was able to get the update last last night by switching to cdma only and downloading it in 1x mode.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just like you, I never got the mr1 update and was getting the same error message. I'm stock unrooted and was able to get the update last last night by switching to cdma only and downloading it in 1x mode.

Exactly what I had to do, I used LTE On/Off to switch to CDMA and then was able to download the update. Took a LONG time, but I got it. I am in So. Cal.

tomkern

May 2, 2010
Visit site

Same here, kept getting the server unavailable and finally just kicked it to 1X and started downloading. Didn't bother with the LTE on/off utility I just used the *#*#4636#*#* to get into the field test screen (don't forget remember where you started at with settings!)

Mesa, AZ

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I never got MR1 pushed to me and I'm still not getting this one. I have tried the 1x trick but it didn't work either.

OpusX, have you gotten it yet? How many other people haven't gotten it yet?

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I never had MR1, was running stock 1.12 until about 8 this morning (EDT). I was able to DL the update on first try. I am in the Atlanta area, solid 4G coverage. I have never had any kind of update notification. Had to check for the update manually, but it was there.

optimum5

Jan 27, 2011
albert5x5.com
I still haven't got it yet and at this point I just don't care anymore. I'll just wait until Verizon automatically pushes it to my phone.

TootNBerry

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Are you like me and never took the MR1 update?

I never did the MR1 so I'm wondering if maybe they are blocking the update for us until all the people that did get MR1 have time to get it.....

I get "Server Unavailable" still and I'm on 4G now too.

I had this all day yesterday and towards the evening my update showed up..

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

marcsledjeski

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I still haven't gotten the update either...I've been checking constantly, put my phone into 1x, but still nothing. I haven't had a reboot in over a week, and I got one earlier today though. Damn, just want the update!