Android market update.

K_Daddy

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I just got the update looks really neat. Didn't do any tricks it just showed up on its own. I was really looking forward to the movies but now with Netflix I don't know how much I'm gonna rent from android.

marcsledjeski

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else notice that app reviews aren't in most recent order, they are just random. Kinda annoying when you want to see what people think of an update to an app.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I was able to push it to my friends phone by rebooting his device if you guys want to try that out. You wont receive an update notification... it will just appear and change on its own.
Another thing you can try is going into Manage Applications and clearing the data for the Market or opening and closing the Market until it appears.

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
If you purchase a movie is it yours forever or does it expire after a certain period of time.
You rent the movie. It expires 24 hours after you start to view the movie.
And I belive the rental stays active for up to 30 days (if you don't start watching it) hope that helps you

ETW11

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I strongly dislike the new market. I have repeatedly uninstalled the update but it automatically returns after a little while. Is there any way to go back to the previous version and keep it?