License carried forward?

TauntingBull

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Long story short, I had Droid Charge from VZ for a few days and I bought Lets Golf 2 HD on it. VZ charged 5 bucks on my bill for it - no problem there. I no longer have that Charge and now own a Thunderbolt. Question is, will I have to buy the game again on my TB or should the license be carried forward?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Its saved to the gmail account you used to set up the phone. If for some reason its not able to download again from the market, send the dev an email and they will email you a new license. You shouldn't have any issues though... Once you get the new phone.. open the market and the game will be listed as purchased and ready to download again.

acbanner.jpg

| General Help and How To | Tips & Tricks | Forum Guidelines |

TauntingBull

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Did playing the demo cause you to purchase that game?

sent from my Thunderbolt 4G with Tapatalk Pro ;)

Yes!!!! It was that darn demo that I played for a minute and it charged me for the entire game. I'm not complaining cause it was my own fault, however that was awfully sneaky of them.

But the problem is, that since I didn't download it from the market (It was pre-installed), I have no proof of purchase. Except for the charges on my VZ bill showing it as a 5 dollar download purchase or something like that.