Connecting PS3 with Thunderbolt

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
What do you want to do with it? I use WiFi file explorer to turn the phone into a webserver, and then browse content from PC's or PS3.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
Well because pocketBlu allows me to download Digital copy movies to my device. It has you scan the QR code then you put the disc in the PS3 and it wifis the copy to your device.

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used the pocketBlu stuff, but why bluetooth and not WiFi? I assume that both are connected to the same hub, unless the PS3 is wired and you have no wireless

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
My PS3 is on WiFi but the phone has to be bluetooth connected (I think). The instructions tell me to insert the Digital Copy disc into my BluRay player (PS3) to get the download so I assumed I had to be connected via bluetooth. I guess I could have put the disc in to see what happens but I didn't go that far assuming it had to be connected to the PS3 using bluetooth...hmmmmm:confused: I do know that the pocketBlu app itself only works via bluetooth though because I ahve used it on my iPod touch before.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
My PS3 is on WiFi but the phone has to be bluetooth connected (I think). The instructions tell me to insert the Digital Copy disc into my BluRay player (PS3) to get the download so I assumed I had to be connected via bluetooth. I guess I could have put the disc in to see what happens but I didn't go that far assuming it had to be connected to the PS3 using bluetooth...hmmmmm:confused: I do know that the pocketBlu app itself only works via bluetooth though because I ahve used it on my iPod touch before.

Its through Wifi. Just make sure both are on the same network and app is loaded when the disc is in.

Reactions: RetiredJedi

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez