Facebook B-Days on the calendar

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I had to reset my phone, and before I reset it my Fbook bdays would come up on the calendar. Now it doesn't. How do i get the bdays to come up?

Thanks

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Open your calendar app, hit the menu button, go to settings and check "All Calendars" or you can pick which calendars you want it to display. Google, National Holidays, FB,.. whatever you want.

Reactions: defcon999

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Open your calendar app, hit the menu button, go to settings and check "All Calendars" or you can pick which calendars you want it to display. Google, National Holidays, FB,.. whatever you want.

The calendar APP not the WIDGET (like I was trying to pick....LOLOLOL). You can only pick 1 calendar manually or pick "all calendars" which is linked to your Google gmail account.....which in there are all my calendars linked to.

Thanks for the tip!

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the calendar widget is pretty cool, but it you want to get tricky with the settings, you have to open the app. I find that to be universally true with HTC widgets. Also, I have noticed at the top right of each HTC widget, there is a little arrow ( > ) that opens up the full app.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't seem to have the option for FB calendar in calendar settings.... Any advice?

Login to Friend Stream ("Facebook for HTC Sense" if you're looking in the "Add Account" section. You need to be signed in there for it to sync your Facebook calendar. If you already have the account added there, check the settings and make sure the checkbox is selected to sync the calendar.

handscreate

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I've only had this thing for 2 months & still learning. Off topic, is there any way to include birthdays & anniversaries from my contacts?