Can't download apps from the new market

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
The Market has had issues for last few days but also after installing Play Store it is wise to wipe the apps data... Settings / Applications / Manage Applications / All / Google Play Store / Clear Data

thedio

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I did and it seems to be working. In application settings, clear "google play store" data along with "google services framework". Then reboot.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Here's what I did and it seems to be working. In application settings, clear "google play store" data along with "google services framework". Then reboot.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Thanks, I did that, but kept getting a server connection failed error when going into the Play Store. Had to uninstall updates for the Play Store which put it back to the Market. Shortly thereafter it upgraded itself to the Play Store again, except this time it's only version 3.4.7, which has worked well for me before the 3.5.15 update borked things up. The other plus is I finally got the Google Maps update. Anyhow, strange stuff. Hope I don't get pushed the 3.5.15 update again. Fix your crap Google! :(

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
That error isn't the Play Store app issue or your device, Google Play Store is the issue itself. I had this issue for a few days after update but it has worked well since.

You may want to give it a little because I dont think there is anything you can do to resolve this..

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
That error isn't the Play Store app issue or your device, Google Play Store is the issue itself. I had this issue for a few days after update but it has worked well since.

You may want to give it a little because I dont think there is anything you can do to resolve this..

I never got the server connection error until clearing data for the Google Services Framework. But, I'm good and all is working normally since my last post. Still haven't had the bum 3.5.15 version pushed to me (still on 3.4.7), which makes me wonder if Google stopped pushing it due to the ongoing problems.

re4ee

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same problem and checked with google's support site which suggested this, and it worked.

Open Google talk, log off and log back on.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress