Lost Flash Player after update

Gav508

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm having trouble with searching this issue, so if it has been visited before please don't kill me.

I just performed the ICS update to my Thunderbolt and have lost flash player in my browser. I have attempted to locate and re-install but to no luck. Did everyone lose Flash with this update, and if so how can we get it back?

Thanks in advance.

dobermans rule

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty sure that everyone list Flash as it is not supported on 4.x.x and higher devices. As for getting it back, I have no idea...

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Android Central Forums

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm having trouble with searching this issue, so if it has been visited before please don't kill me.

I just performed the ICS update to my Thunderbolt and have lost flash player in my browser. I have attempted to locate and re-install but to no luck. Did everyone lose Flash with this update, and if so how can we get it back?

Thanks in advance.

Scroll down to the Android Devices here, click on the newest one, was updated just recently.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html

Flash will not work on Chrome for mobile.

Sent from my AWESOME Note 2

markwny153

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the help as well. My flash player stopped working after the update too. Even the flash player settings app didn't work.

Thanks again.

Mark :)