#ReleasetheTHUNDERBOLT

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about trying to start a trending topic on Twitter. As you may have guessed, it is #ReleasetheTHUNDERBOLT

Is anyone with me? I think a couple of @reply's to VerizonWireless couldn't hurt our cause. We might even get a straight answer...

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I have too, but I think if we get a topic trending it will look more organized and might get a little more attention...

TBolt2011

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about trying to start a trending topic on Twitter. As you may have guessed, it is #ReleasetheTHUNDERBOLT

Is anyone with me? I think a couple of @reply's to VerizonWireless couldn't hurt our cause. We might even get a straight answer...

How about simply threatening to jump over to ATT because they know how to handle their products. Tell them that if you don't get the Thunderbolt tomorrow, you're getting the Atrix.

I would, but Twitter is really gay.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't want a half baked phone, either. They may finally crack and at least tell us what the hold up is. I could live with that. We live in the "Information Age". Treating us like mushrooms only serves to piss us off...

amotter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I think they are not telling us (at this point in time) because EVERY DAY that goes by that customers do not know is ONE MORE DAY that they can sell some other crap in their store. Further, why would they come out right now and say March 17 and have us all have strokes right now?

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Giving us a date when they don't know the phone is ready could result in a half baked phone, no thanks.

Uhhh guys... if the phone is half baked then its not getting fixed in a month. Also, fail on VZW and their network and testing team for not finding this out 5 months ago.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: leehblanc

ranch

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Uhhh guys... if the phone is half baked then its not getting fixed in a month. Also, fail on VZW and their network and testing team for not finding this out 5 months ago.

That's because they were too busy beefing up the network for the massive swarm of 10 people that bought the VZW iPhone. They did realize that they only needed to account for NEW people getting iPhones and not current customers right? They could have sold a billion iPhones, but if those people were already using smartphones/featurephones it wouldn't have made any difference.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
That's because they were too busy beefing up the network for the massive swarm of 10 people that bought the VZW iPhone. They did realize that they only needed to account for NEW people getting iPhones and not current customers right? They could have sold a billion iPhones, but if those people were already using smartphones/featurephones it wouldn't have made any difference.

Especially since I think at this point, Android users on average suck up more data than iPhone users.

dispatcher0531

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I guess the part that kinda baffles me is that the head of HTC said that the phones were shipping last week. ..well, if thats the case then why would HTC ship a phone to Verizon or Best Buy or whomever that wasnt ready to go right then and there? Thats the part that I cant understand..I mean, there are a million rumors and posts and tweets, some from "reliable" sources and all, and some were not...but, this was the head of HTC????

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Boy oh boy....we lot on Android Central forum must be the most impatient bunch on the planet, haha! I should be one of the elites ...this "delay" (technically we can't call it a delay as there has been no official release date announced) has been killing me. After yesterday's best buy debacle, I think VZW should at least let the consumers know why the confusion (from best buy) happened. After all BB probably didn't announce it without getting a release date from VZW first. Oh well, I dont see that happening so I will just sit back and whine.

colesl4w

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
It is rather interesting that we're so up in arms over this event. Even though we've heard about other sites posting rumors as news, while AC has not posted anything regarding a date since Phil said the 24th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attila