Insurance on my Thunderbolt...Pls help!

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, i had pre-ordered an htc thunderbolt for 629.99 no tax on ebay from a supposedly verizon rep. Its all activated and everything but the girl on the phone from activating..online wasn't working....said i couldn't put insurance on it since i did not buy it from them....They don't really know if i did sort of so if i call again or go to the store do you think i can?

I don't see any way to put insurance on any phone on my plan online for some reason....plan features/services...no insurance options there...

help?

odiej34

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok, i had pre-ordered an htc thunderbolt for 629.99 no tax on ebay from a supposedly verizon rep. Its all activated and everything but the girl on the phone from activating..online wasn't working....said i couldn't put insurance on it since i did not buy it from them....They don't really know if i did sort of so if i call again or go to the store do you think i can?

I don't see any way to put insurance on any phone on my plan online for some reason....plan features/services...no insurance options there...

help?
Call Verizon *611 and add insurance.

clucernoni

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to add insurance on my TBolt for 3 days now, each rep keeps telling me they don't know how to do it and or that they will add it. I was even priced for it when I was back in adding a line to my plan, still doesn't show up on my account though...

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
hmmm well i guess ill try and go to the authorized retailer tommorow, see if they put it on....its not broken or anything but at school....can't take any chances...

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
yeah, loss, accidental damage, etc with a $99 deductible though. You usually have 30 days but asurion is having open enrollment until April 28th for devices purchased in the past 2 years.

TheBandit181

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Asurion is having open enrollment through April 15thish. If you call into VZW customer service they can add it for you. Just mention the open enrollment promotion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty