Connecting Thunderbolt to Macbook Pro

iceberg384

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
hello i have a macbook pro (the version before thunderbolt port added) and when i plug in my t-bolt i get an error message "the disk you've inserted is not supported by this computer". Is there an android app for mac like i had the desktop manager for my bb?

milwaukee613

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue! ive tried a bunch of programs but the biggest issue is that the thunderbolt doesnt allow you to mount via USB.
I am new at this, so maybe I dont know what im doing.

Need help on this

D850

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Just download isync lite for MAC from the Android market. Follow the instructions and it will let you mount it on your macs desktop. His will let you put movies pics and music on from any source. That is what I used. When you connect your thunderbolt select use as disk drive

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Everybody check the thread Rem linked to. It contains the (easy) solution to this situation. Then be sure to "Thank" her, even if I'm mad that she beat me to it :p

Reactions: Rem

D850

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
i only saw isyncr lite for mac is that what you meant? if so it says its for syncing music

Yeah its for music but it allows you to put anything on your phone manually not through the program. I got tunes4mac video converter for my MAC and converted my movies from itunes format to mp4 format with .246 codec if you get the converter turn the video and audio bit rate to the highest I found is the best. Set the format to gphone mp4. And resolution to 800x480 which happens to be the tbolts screen resolution.