microphone not working with headphones

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
On the DInc, the mic worked with headphones plugged in. On my TB, the mic doesn't work with headphones. Is this a new "feature" downgrade or just limited to my device?

Bolt_of_Thunder

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I noticed a similar problem when plugged into the aux input on my car's stereo. When plugged into the stereo thru the headphone jack and a call comes in the person on the other end can't hear me unless I unplug the cable from the headphone jack. I am also unable to hear the caller on the car's speakers. This is very annoying and hopefully something that can be fixed in an update.

Bolt_of_Thunder

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I got it to work using that setting. Only thing is that it's a little annoying that the letters TTY are always showing on my status bar now even when I turned it off. Oh well at least it works now.

sindby

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I was having a similar issue with the Bose SoundTrue Over ear using my OnePlus One. When I tried the TTY VCO, it successfully made the microphone on the headphones work however then I could not hear any sound from the call via the headphones. I wish I could figure this out...I like the headphones.

Batt Mann

Jan 3, 2019
Visit site
Go to menu . Settings. Call. Tty mode. Tty vco.

Wow!! All day tried to figure this out because it worked before the last Android update. The Android phone with 7.0 version worked but not the 8.0.

Changing the mode to TTY VCO made the inline microphone with the headphones magically work with phone calls! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87