Calender

VR6VENTO

May 5, 2011
Visit site
im using the default calender, and im trying to add an event for every other thursday and i cant get it to work. it only allows me to input every thursday or once a month. how can i make this work?

VR6VENTO

May 5, 2011
Visit site
i just came from an ENV3 and used to be able to do that. Maybe another app works as well and looks as good as the stock one but has that feature? can anyone chime in?

mudturtle5854

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
ditto what bcarson said. I do most of my scheduling at my computer. Anything I put in on my phone I tweek when I get back to my computer. Probably an app out there that will help you, but this is my work around.

ipb_11

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Exactly what bcarson03 and mudturtle5854 said. I always put long term events in the computer because it makes it much easier to mess with each setting.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
im using the default calender, and im trying to add an event for every other thursday and i cant get it to work. it only allows me to input every thursday or once a month. how can i make this work?

I have the solution for you. Download "CalenGoo" from the Market, this app is able to add an event for every other Thursday. I just now tried it, and it works. This is the best, full featured, highly customizable calendar app that I've found so far, and it's worth the several dollars I paid for it. CalenGoo app is also able to fully synchronize your calendar and tasks wirelessly and automatically to your Google account. CalenGoo is the bomb! The stock built-in calendar totally s*cks! I can't say enough bad things about the stock built-in calendar app.

u7mg0

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the solution for you. Download "CalenGoo" from the Market, this app is able to add an event for every other Thursday. I just now tried it, and it works. This is the best, full featured, highly customizable calendar app that I've found so far, and it's worth the several dollars I paid for it. CalenGoo app is also able to fully synchronize your calendar and tasks wirelessly and automatically to your Google account. CalenGoo is the bomb! The stock built-in calendar totally s*cks! I can't say enough bad things about the stock built-in calendar app.

now if will sync to my Yahoo calendar, I will buy it. i had to switch back to Yahoo as Google Cal had so many issues with deleting events. etc.

Last edited:

danspuck

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I work a 24 hour on and 48 hours off, fireman's schedule. If you go into your g-mail account you should be able to do it. I've had no problems setting up all my schedules