How do I fix System UIDs inconsistent error

irie27

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I just received this error today. I'm running dasBamf 1.6.3 with the 4.4.7 kernel. I had my phone off to charge and the error came up. What exactly does this mean?

edit: I was able to go into CWR and run the fix permissions option. A few apps went "awol" so I just reinstalled them. Seems to be working so far (knock on wood).

Last edited:

sabbotage

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I just received this error today. I'm running dasBamf 1.6.3 with the 4.4.7 kernel. I had my phone off to charge and the error came up. What exactly does this mean?

edit: I was able to go into CWR and run the fix permissions option. A few apps went "awol" so I just reinstalled them. Seems to be working so far (knock on wood).

Mine has been doing this same thing. I'm currently on virusrom with the bamf 4.4.7 kernel as well. Mine runs fine for 4 or 5 days on this kernel and then all of a sudden the phone starts getting super sluggish and wont respond to anything. Then when I reboot I get this same error and everything force closes. It only seems to happen when i use BAMF kernels so my phone apparently doesnt like something about them. The bad thing is that now I can't even change kernels and fix the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11