The straw that broke the camels back!

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I so wanted to love this phone, heck even like this phone! I am in a 4G area almost all the time and love the speed. Yeah I know there is battery issues and I have learned to deal with it but now all the little things are starting to add up and the negatives (for me anyway) are starting to outweigh the positives.

Well last night I went to contact a friend after the bruins won only to find him no longer in my phone, completely gone! He is in the service and has been overseas a lot and mostly keep in touch through text. After a quick look through my phone I noticed I am missing a couple of other people, and at least one of them is a customer, I have that info actually written down but if I didnt I would be SOL!

Now not only are these people missing from my phone but completely gone from my google account!

Well can anyone shed a little light on this problem for me? I know a lot of people on here love this phone and have little to no problems but I am thinking I should start looking at other phones as this is just not the phone for me.

thanks

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I so wanted to love this phone, heck even like this phone! I am in a 4G area almost all the time and love the speed. Yeah I know there is battery issues and I have learned to deal with it but now all the little things are starting to add up and the negatives (for me anyway) are starting to outweigh the positives.

Well last night I went to contact a friend after the bruins won only to find him no longer in my phone, completely gone! He is in the service and has been overseas a lot and mostly keep in touch through text. After a quick look through my phone I noticed I am missing a couple of other people, and at least one of them is a customer, I have that info actually written down but if I didnt I would be SOL!

Now not only are these people missing from my phone but completely gone from my google account!

Well can anyone shed a little light on this problem for me? I know a lot of people on here love this phone and have little to no problems but I am thinking I should start looking at other phones as this is just not the phone for me.

thanks
Not sure how they might have gotten deleted (Ahem! :) ), but, I'd just restore my contacts backup.

Make sure you have the People | View set correctly.

Did you try your Gmail account "Resture Contacts option?

-Frank

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I did not try anything. I am really almost to the point where I dont even want to use this phone anymore. I was so excited to get this phone when it came out and it has been all down hill from there (for me anyway)

Thing is if I go into my gmail through my computer he is also missing from there so I dont think restoring anything is going to help. I think I have my phone to automatically sync with my gmail so I assume if I add/delete a contact on my phone it will add/delete the contact in my google account

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Thats odd could someone have your Google account password or been playing around with your phone? I have never had this happen I doubt its the handsets fault.