No more rebooting

markwny153

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I think Verizon did something to the network here in the Buffalo area that has helped the rebooting problem tremendously. I was getting multiple reboots per day, but I haven't had a reboot since Friday night. I'm still running with the same software. Definitely seems like they did something.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Brainfart

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Still rebooting in Fort Myers,FL area had 2 reboots today. 8hrs & 22mins and counting up time since last reboot :( . They need to do something real soon this is getting ridiculous.

nmangiafesto86

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I think Verizon did something to the network here in the Buffalo area that has helped the rebooting problem tremendously. I was getting multiple reboots per day, but I haven't had a reboot since Friday night. I'm still running with the same software. Definitely seems like they did something.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'm in Lockport area and I've had 4 reboots today alone, it's very spotty, some days nothing, others I get multiple in one day. I just hope that either another update from Verizon/HTC will take care of it or they will send out a fix with the GB update. Let's hope!

lavrishevo

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I had one reboot in Boston where I purchased the phone but none since then. This includes a layover in Memphis and for the last 4 days I have been in Dallas. I have been in 4G the whole time though.