wiped my g2 by accident! please help

TheBull50

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
So im running TWRP 2.6.3.3 . I was installing a rom when I wiped out the internal storage. Therefore, wiping out all the roms. What can I do now? Can I somehow get the phone into usb mode and reload the files?

TheBull50

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I def know I deleted internal storage. I am trying to use the LG Tools now to at least try to have an OS running. I have about 20 minutes left before its done . Hopefully it woks.

TheBull50

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I am doing this for a VZ phone. Im in firmware update but it doesnt seem like anything is happening. LG is getting the software it seems but then once it downloads, the programs gives me an error and quits

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
The megalock.dll file is used to unlock LG flash tool. Once it's unlocked it will recognize your G2 and display phone info.

You also need to download the LGVS980_20130902_LGFLASHv151.dll and VS98010B_13.tot files. Then change port in device manager to COM 41. Choose DLL file and tot file in flash tool. Software install should start when you press yellow arrow.

Sent from my G2 running PAC-ROM

TheBull50

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I have all of that and I am able to select it all. Once I try to install, it doesn't work. Tells me Failed Previous Load().

I can reboot and still get into TWRP through

anthony young2

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey man, Did you ever find a solution for the (failed previous load) in LG flashtool?
I've been soft bricked and its the only thing keeping me from un-bricking my phone. It would be greatly appreciated to hear back with your answer.

anthony young2

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey man, Did you ever find a solution for the (failed previous load) in LG flashtool?
I've been soft bricked and its the only thing keeping me from un-bricking my phone. It would be greatly appreciated to hear back with your answer.