UAG case review plus pictures

Sean Driscoll

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
My UAG case just arrived today and I'm very excited! These cases have a real industrial, well built, and good look to them. For the note 3 there are four colors to choose from Orange, black, white, and slate. I chose slate because I wanted a flat low profile look rather than the bright orange or white case. These cases sell for $34.95 with free shipping on the UAG website. But can be found cheaper on amazon sometimes. <br />
The overall build seems to be very sturdy along the outside and had a TPU inside so the phone has a soft surface to rest against. The remodeled version of this case has cut outs for all ports and holes. The hole for the pen is very big making it easy to access. The case does come with a screen protector.. It is not the best but it works. <br />
The power and volume rocker buttons are extremely easy to click even right out of the box. They are not too stiff nor to loose they give a satisfying click more so than the regular phone buttons. <br />
This case is thin enough that it is still easy to hold with one hand and the sides of the case provide a honeycomb textured grip so it will not slip out of your hands. Since the case does not have a rubbery back but a more hardened texture it will not get caught in your Jean pockets and slides out nice and smoothly.<br />
Some final touches that are nice on this case are that the back and front of the case has a raised lip in the corners so it will never sit directly on the screen or be in risk of scratching the nice finished back of the case. Also the cutout for the camera is glare free so it will not interfere with the camera at all. <br />
Overall this case built by UAG is a extremely durable industrial looking case which will protect your phone from falls. You will more than likely have people comment on your case and ask you where they can get one as well. <br />
7egamugy.jpg
<br />
<br />
ty9a2ude.jpg
<br />
<br />
qa6u8yra.jpg
<br />
<br />
2e5anuge.jpg
<br />
<br />
ze8yma5e.jpg
<br />
<br />
yhaduryp.jpg
<br />
<br />
qa7y6e4y.jpg
<br />
<br />
Sent from my Galaxy Note 3<br/>

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Great review and write up. I'm sporting this case on my Note 3 as well and have been very happy.

Posted via Android Central App

bryonp

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Yep I have them also, bought the orange one then a week later I got an email with a bogo deal so then I bought the white and slate they are great cases!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I got the UAG case and I will say its a solid case and well designed, but I am sending mine back for something a bit slimmer and lighter. I got the Spigen Bounce case, not the most sexy case but it seems to be pretty darn slim and that is what I am looking for. The note 3 is a very slim phone with no case on it, but once you add a case you get a bulky device. Going naked on my phones has never been an option I take good case of my gear but I just want lightweight, no bulk and nearly caseless feel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress