Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Random reboot after kitkat

I went to Kitkat the first day after the Ota push. Right after the update, my phone would randomly reboot once or twice a day. I did a factory wipe and rest over the weekend and have not reinstalled a quarter of what I had running before and my phone is still randomly rebooting once a day.

Before the update, I would go weeks and never have a reboot. I would do a cache wipe and reboot about once a month before the update. It is aggravating that my phone was was steady and great before the Kitkat update and now it reboots radomly. I have the Verizon GPN and it had Kitkat from the beginning and no problems.

I have not seen anyone else having this problem, but hope it gets fixed soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Random reboot after kitkat

Lots of people have been having trouble with random reboots both before and after KitKat. Do a search on the forums you shouldn't have any trouble finding more on this.

I found my own issues with it were solved by removing the case. Apparently it was too tight and/or perhaps overheating the phone.

Notes from Deb's Note 3