Random reboot after kitkat
I went to Kitkat the first day after the Ota push. Right after the update, my phone would randomly reboot once or twice a day. I did a factory wipe and rest over the weekend and have not reinstalled a quarter of what I had running before and my phone is still randomly rebooting once a day.
Before the update, I would go weeks and never have a reboot. I would do a cache wipe and reboot about once a month before the update. It is aggravating that my phone was was steady and great before the Kitkat update and now it reboots radomly. I have the Verizon GPN and it had Kitkat from the beginning and no problems.
I have not seen anyone else having this problem, but hope it gets fixed soon.
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-25-2014, 11:32 PM #2
- 2,434 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Random reboot after kitkat
Lots of people have been having trouble with random reboots both before and after KitKat. Do a search on the forums you shouldn't have any trouble finding more on this.
I found my own issues with it were solved by removing the case. Apparently it was too tight and/or perhaps overheating the phone.
Notes from Deb's Note 3
- By pawprints86 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:39 AM
- By jim2112 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2014, 05:47 AM
- By Pedro BT in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:28 AM
- By Effect One in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 07:03 PM
- By FuttBucker in forum RAZR Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-25-2014, 11:30 PM