- 11-10-2013, 10:54 AM #2
- 11-11-2013, 08:44 AM #4
Re: teathering question
Yes to get it working - then you can disable it.
To disable it just enter the wrong pattern lock 5x in a row - you'll get a google message asking if you've forgotten your pattern - it will ask for your google login credentials. Once you enter that the phone is unlocked and it asks you to set up a new pattern lock. Just press the home button and bam! no more pattern lock and a working FoxFi.
- 11-13-2013, 09:55 AM #6
- 60 Posts
Re: teathering questionI'm left in the now with a wondrous glow
- 11-14-2013, 08:57 AM #7
- 11-14-2013, 11:21 AM #8
- By Diesel6401 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2013, 08:42 PM
- By prissysox in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2013, 05:01 PM
- By ramandeepghuman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2013, 04:36 PM
- By MMonkeypunch in forum IntroductionsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-10-2013, 02:08 PM
- By Ricky NT in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2013, 01:16 AM