Upgrade & Equipment question..please help

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey all. I have made a mistake and ventured to the dark side. My wife and I were given an early upgrade so we could beat the new tiered data plan changes. We upgraded July 1 and we both got iPhone4. She was coming from a BB Tour and I was coming from a Droid Incredible. Well...I miss Android!!

Here is my question: Since I am within my 14 day window of exchanging the iPhone, can I send it back and wait for the Bionic or do I need to pick something else now? I would like to go back to my Incredible, wait for the Bionic to be released and use that as my upgrade. Can I do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Riz1

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. I have made a mistake and ventured to the dark side. My wife and I were given an early upgrade so we could beat the new tiered data plan changes. We upgraded July 1 and we both got iPhone4. She was coming from a BB Tour and I was coming from a Droid Incredible. Well...I miss Android!!

Here is my question: Since I am within my 14 day window of exchanging the iPhone, can I send it back and wait for the Bionic or do I need to pick something else now? I would like to go back to my Incredible, wait for the Bionic to be released and use that as my upgrade. Can I do that? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

why would you guys do an early upgrade? as long as you had the unlimited data plan in your contract you would be grandfathered for the lifetime as long as you keep the unlimited data plan. So I think you could just use your Droid Incredible until the bionic comes out and then upgrade to that...

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
why would you guys do an early upgrade? as long as you had the unlimited data plan in your contract you would be grandfathered for the lifetime as long as you keep the unlimited data plan. So I think you could just use your Droid Incredible until the bionic comes out and then upgrade to that...

I was told by 2 reps at Verizon CS that they had not been 'educated' on the details yet as far as being grandfathered in and I was not about to be screwed over (and we did have the unlimited data plan). Our original upgrade date was July 13 and I didn't want to miss out on unlimited data because I waited a week. It is what it is I guess.