Ordering A New Phone

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Quick! I am ordering a new phone from Verizon Wireless tonight online. Which one should I get,
-HTC Thunderbolt,
-Droid Incredible 2,
-BlackBerry Bold 9930,
-iPhone 4,
-Droid Bionic.

Hurry! lol. I know I asked this a few days ago, but I would like to know which one you would pick. And & I like the Thunderbolt, but I don't know if it's the best.

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I love HTC so I would get the thunderbolt. I have a thunderbolt and I wouldn't trade it for any other phone on Verizon. I haven't had any of the other phones so I can't say weather the thunderbolt is better but I know I love mine and wouldn't give it up

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I had the original Droid Incredible so I would assume the tbolt & dinc 2 are superior, except I do live in an area with 4G so that's why I like the tbolt over the dinc 2.

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
^^ I had to think of a nickname to join this website .. android = this website, boy = I am one. lmfao. My sister has the iPhone 4 & I think it looks cool. hahah.

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the original Droid Incredible so I would assume the tbolt & dinc 2 are superior, except I do live in an area with 4G so that's why I like the tbolt over the dinc 2.

If you live in a 4G area you gotta get a 4G phone. I don't live in a 4G area but I go to dc sometimes and that has 4G and I love it. Now I'm spoiled and hate when I have only 3g

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
What's better, LG Revolution or Thunderbolt?

Thunderbolt is the only phone on VZW with simultaneous voice and 3G data. I live near, but not in LTE coverage. Always having data available is huge to me. LTE when I can get it is faster than Wi-Fi around here (fault lies with local ISP not delivering promised bandwidth).

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
If you live in a 4g area, if you don't get a 4g phone, you will be missing out. I remember years ago when I thought, "Oh, I don't need a cell phone, I can live without it." Then I got one for emergencies and now I don't know how I lived without it. Not long after I thought, "This texting thing is dumb, that will never catch on." All I can say to that is HAHAHAHAHA. Shortly there after I couldn't think of one reason why I would need data on my phone. Now I won't consider a phone that isn't "Smart". Along comes LTE... you see where this is going...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana