Rezound, Incredible 4G LTE, or Razr M?

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend's OG Droid Inc is starting to act up and her contract is up. She likes the smaller phone, so the S3, Razr Maxx, etc. are out of the running. We picked up a Rezound tonight, but she seems hesitant about sticking with it. Granted, the phone was a great deal, has 4.0 currently, and is a huge step up from her old phone, but the big question (for me at least) is support long-term. I'm partial to a phone that is designed for 4.0/4.1 from the start, instead of making it work on a phone that was originally shipped with 2.2/2.3. That said, the price of the Rezound ($79.99) was hard to beat. Best Buy has the Incredible LTE for $99.99, and the Razr M is the same price.

After all that, which of the three would you choose and why?

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you try the razr M? It's not big at all and it's a pretty darn good phone for just $50 on contract.

The razr M is $50 on Amazon. You could go try it in the store then order it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you try the razr M? It's not big at all and it's a pretty darn good phone for just $50 on contract.

The razr M is $50 on Amazon. You could go try it in the store then order it.

I suggested it, but it was her least favorite of the three. Compared to her old phone, they're all pretty close in size, but thinner.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
In that case I suppose between the 2 I would say the incredible for the battery life. I had a rezound at one time. Battery life is pretty poor. My gf still has the rezound and she likes it though. Best you can do is try each phone, see how it feels.

The rezound has sense 3.6 and the incredible 4G has sense 4. They are pretty different, sense 4 looks very nice. Plus the incredible has the new S4 processor.

nightmare

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I've got the Evo LTE, so I was showing her the differences between Sense 3.6 and 4.1 on mine. I think we're going to hold onto the Rezound for a week and see how she does with battery life, then decide.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Rezound is still a great phone. As far as value goes I would choose something else just because of what's offered. Based on what you said she likely will be happy with it.

If you do decide to keep it if I were you I would get some extra batteries. I ordered my gf a pack from amazon from a brand called Laza. It was like $22 for 2 batteries, charger, and a case. They seemed highly rated.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Razr M hands down IMO. Rezound is good, but the M has a better than average battery and for it's size has a ton of bells and whistles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty