East Coast Verizon Phone Reps are RUDE!

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I have never had a rude Verizon phone rep before. I think it is because I usually call in the evenings/nights and get the midwestern/west coast phone reps. This morning I called early and what a difference! The east coast reps are rude compared to the midwestern/west coast reps.

I learned my lesson and will wait until evening/night if I ever need customer/tech support.

Droid3r

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
One VZW representative represents the entire east coast??? Hangup and call back

iSheep... iSheep... Meowww that's Apple VZW GSIII

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Can you confirm that it was a rep on the east coast?

A good job on the blanket statements.

signaltwins

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
let's pick a random guy on the streets of New York city.... there's a pretty good chance that he'll be rude...
Oh no... the entire USA is rude!!! :)

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
let's pick a random guy on the streets of New York city.... there's a pretty good chance that he'll be rude...
Oh no... the entire USA is rude!!! :)
No, you are missing the point. The entire USA is not rude. That is why you should call in the evenings or at night and get midwesterners and west coaters, lol!

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
You spoke to one rep out of thousands, this can and will happen with ANY company. Yes, even mid west folks!

tap'n

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So much ignorance.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
You spoke to one rep out of thousands, this can and will happen with ANY company. Yes, even mid west folks!
That hasn't been my experience. And it seems to be the general consensus that the east coast reps are rude. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

- - - Updated - - -

So much ignorance.
So much rudeness! Let me guess - you're an east coaster, lol! On ignore you go!

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So much rudeness! Let me guess - you're an east coaster, lol! On ignore you go!

You're rude so all Android lovers must be rude too.

So many ignorant assumptions.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
well, just got off the phone with a verizon rep about the latest CLNR (Chinese model), which seems to have a better signal and display but I haven't tested the camera and other features, but came with a nicked up casing. Grrrr.

Rep, who was west coast, couldn't have been more reasonable and easy going, just like I am used to with Verizon phone support.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
It most certainly does.
You exhale carbon dioxide.
When agitated (like when complaining) you respire at a higher rate. That's science.
Um, the only way a person can stop exhaling carbon dioxide is to die. As for doing it at a higher rate, if you exercise you respire at a higher rate than when you are agitated and by complaining here, I did not exercise so I actually reduced my carbon footprint, lol!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Um, the only way a person can stop exhaling carbon dioxide is to die. As for doing it at a higher rate, if you exercise you respire at a higher rate than when you are agitated and by complaining here, I did not exercise so I actually reduced my carbon footprint, lol!
So we're in agreement that complaining does in fact increase your carbon footprint versus not complaining.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
So we're in agreement that complaining does in fact increase your carbon footprint versus not complaining.
nope. For instance, if you became tired after complaining and went to sleep instead of eating, it would actually reduce your carbon footprint. All depends on the facts.

And of course, some people like me, don't get agitated when we complain. It is actually a stress releaser.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
nope. For instance, if you became tired after complaining and went to sleep instead of eating, it would actually reduce your carbon footprint. All depends on the facts.

And of course, some people like me, don't get agitated when we complain. It is actually a stress releaser.
Using this logic, I've killed and eaten enough warm blooded herbivores, that by only having 3 kids I've actually reduced my carbon footprint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty