Bought Moto X from Motorola, can I activate that nano SIM and keep unlimited?
The new Moto X comes with a nano SIM. My current phone uses a micro SIM (which I cut from a mini SIM).
In order to keep my unlimited data plan, should I just cut the micro SIM? Or is it completely safe to go online and activate the new nano SIM?
My paranoia comes from a thread on Slickdeals that is talking about something very different (buying an upgrade phone from Best Buy and keeping unlimited), where all the posts say if you just activate that SIM, you'll lose unlimited. I know, apples and oranges, but I really don't want to risk losing unlimited by ASSuming something.
- 06-07-2014, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Bought Moto X from Motorola, can I activate that nano SIM and keep unlimited?
If you paid full retail then Verizon can issue a new sim with no impact on unlimited
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Moto G
- By gogo_vs in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:46 PM
- By SylviaBollinger in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:59 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2014, 12:07 PM
- By Tim98TA in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2014, 03:47 AM
- By CompONEnt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:00 AM