Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dpham00
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

Default Bought Moto X from Motorola, can I activate that nano SIM and keep unlimited?

The new Moto X comes with a nano SIM. My current phone uses a micro SIM (which I cut from a mini SIM).

In order to keep my unlimited data plan, should I just cut the micro SIM? Or is it completely safe to go online and activate the new nano SIM?

My paranoia comes from a thread on Slickdeals that is talking about something very different (buying an upgrade phone from Best Buy and keeping unlimited), where all the posts say if you just activate that SIM, you'll lose unlimited. I know, apples and oranges, but I really don't want to risk losing unlimited by ASSuming something.

Default Re: Bought Moto X from Motorola, can I activate that nano SIM and keep unlimited?

If you paid full retail then Verizon can issue a new sim with no impact on unlimited

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Moto G
    jj2me likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts

Default Re: Bought Moto X from Motorola, can I activate that nano SIM and keep unlimited?

dpham00,

Thanks, much appreciated.