Error code 67? Help!?

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got this error code not even 5 minutes ago and it seems to be popping up every 5-10 seconds with the option of "Update profile" and "Dismiss" When I hit update profile it doesn't do anything and the error comes right back. Here is a screenshot:

20120227235311.jpeg

I'm hoping this is just a service error and will be fixed? Is anybody else getting this error? What does the error mean?

thexxoffspring

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I just got this error code not even 5 minutes ago and it seems to be popping up every 5-10 seconds with the option of "Update profile" and "Dismiss" When I hit update profile it doesn't do anything and the error comes right back. Here is a screenshot:

Click to view quoted image

I'm hoping this is just a service error and will be fixed? Is anybody else getting this error? What does the error mean?

YO im having the same freaken error. im freaking out cause i just flashed back the stock rom and need to get all my contacts and i dont have wifi lol

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
The same thing is happening to me. It's happened before and later on it just fixed it self. Never have I found a manual solution to it that I could. Sigh....just gotta wait.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody else experienced this problem and figured out something that gives them back a 3G connection? I've asked this question before and I no one replied, thinking that no one has encountered this before.

Sent from my LG-VM701 using Tapatalk

brian117

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So this must be a nationwide problem...phew...thought my service got cut off or something. This is the first time this has happened so I have no idea how to fix this.

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Lol... error code 67 means your service is cut off. When you're able to update profile that means your service is working. You need to call VM or ST or NET10 whoever your service is through.

jcole20

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thats awesome, but for future reference error code 67 means you have no service. Calling your provider might even get you an extra day or two of service since you're on a pay as you go plan/ unlimited plan that you're not getting service with.

raygun04

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
so me and my friends phones werent the only ones then....Its happened to me before ONCE but thats the only time....this time it actually lasted for a good little while (was freaking out)

AHicks10

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I use the VM LG Optimus Elite
I downloaded an app that let me turn on mobile hopspot and it was not an option on my phone stock. Thats what happened to mine. its been going on for about 4 days VM said it would go away in 6 so i will see. If not im just going to buy a new phone and number. thought i had to master reset my phone. hate this error, hopefully it goes away

Reactions: camyleigh

MernyLGOptElt

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Error code 67? Help!?this is the process

I have had issues with error code 67 after installing app for hotspot or Music sharing. What needs to be done is a 'Reset default' and you can do this by dialing ##786# ( but make sure you save your apps and contact's ,etc before doing this reset. ) you will come to RTN screen , hit Reset Default, you will enter access code 691300 this will reset and power off then power on when homescreen comes on after loading you will have to 'Activate' then this will get your Android phone data working again. If all else fails and this does not help contact virgin mobile to talk to tech support. I have an LG Optimus elite..:)

Reactions: rwperkinsjr

rwperkinsjr

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

I have had issues with error code 67 after installing app for hotspot or Music sharing. What needs to be done is a 'Reset default' and you can do this by dialing ##786# ( but make sure you save your apps and contact's ,etc before doing this reset. ) you will come to RTN screen , hit Reset Default, you will enter access code 691300 this will reset and power off then power on when homescreen comes on after loading you will have to 'Activate' then this will get your Android phone data working again. If all else fails and this does not help contact virgin mobile to talk to tech support. I have an LG Optimus elite..:)

This worked perfect for me however you must have the SPC code for your phone the 691300 did not work for me but I had my SPC from when I rooted the phone so I entered it and BAM it was done. I have not seen if ROOT is still installed or not but data is back and working. Thank you very much. I will re-root the phone if needed.

EDIT: It did keep my root I just had to install SuperUser from the Play Store.

Last edited:

John Smith20

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

Error 107 message is more like a notification more than it is a warning. I just had one. Its caused by you're network glitching all you have to do is turn you're phone off for 3 to 5 mins then turn it back on. The elite has minimum roaming capabilities even though everyone says it can't roam. It actually can which in turn makes the error 107 show up. You're status bar might have the 3g in green but if you check in settings, signal status, it will say cdma rev rt1x. Or something similar basically saying phone is roaming. They did this to block any and all 3g only apps like the one in the market from turning off background data while keeping 3g. Its pretty stupid to why they did it but this elite was more like a test phone for them. They gave up on it and invested with HTC that's why they followed right afterwards and this phone was long forgotten about already. Error 67 that's the wifi hotspot block. Which sucks I had that too

Last edited:

ZekeThePlumber

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

After upgrading from an LG Optimus S to an iPhone 4, I gave the Optimus S to my younger cousin so he could utilize it as an MP3 player. A few days later, he shows me the dreaded error code 67. I was able to make the error go away by going into Settings>Wireless & networks>Mobile networks and disabled every setting there.

For clarity, there were only three settings to disable: Data enabled, Data roaming, and Data Roam Guard.

jxc011

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Error code 67 is security measure by the network. It happened to me and I called them and they said somehow I had dropped off their network. Its a way for them to detect possible unauthorized access from what I learned. They verified my account and reset it and everything was fine again.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2