Did a battery pull cause my phone was locked up.. and...

Raptor5150

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Now when i boot up my phone.. its like back on stock.. i remounted the sd card but now my widgets and live wallpaper and even alot of my apps seem to have dissapeared.. its odd like it reverted to stock all on its own.. I tried to reinstall titanium backup and it wanted to replace the one that was already there so its like all my stuff is on the phone but just cannot be found by the OS...

any ideas to whats going on here?

Raptor5150

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Got it booting..

reflashed to bobZ latest... guess ill start from scratch..

still want to know what happened..

Last edited:

davidh44

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
When my phone has frozen and I had to do a battery pull, it would corrupt my SD card and I would lose everything on it (including all apps that were moved to SD). A PITA, as I lose my pictures too.

Kahroo

Android in training
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sometimes when I do a battery pull some of my apps get deleted. Doesn't happen a lot, only one in a rare while. But then again I don't need to do a battery pull a lot so I am fine.

zires

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
For photos I would recommend using Google+ as it uploads new photos automatically. So I don't worry much about photos anymore.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure it uploads them into a 'private' album, but you may want to check on this. I never opted for that option (it's called Instant Upload, you turn it on when you install the Google+ app on your phone), it scares me a little, lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer