Wind up Knight help

Micky5298

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Need help getting this game to work. Couldn't find it in the market, but got it from a 3rd source. Installed fine but force closes on boot. Any help?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.robotinvader.knightmare

uhh. the description clearly says its a "high end 3D game"

you know the Optimus V has a very low end GPU that cannot play most 3D games. its an Adreno 200, its so old, it wont play Modern Combat 2 and many other games. thats WHY it doesnt show up in the market.

your just kinda screwed.

I mean, you can see if it will play on a IHO rom or something, but overall, you just need a more modern phone with a newer chipset in it.

Reactions: linzoill

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Sucks. I was playing it on my triumph, but couldn't bare using that phone anymore.

hopefully you were using a good rom and not stock. this triumph is unbareable on the stock rom. but its easily the fastest and smoothest phone Ive ever used with MIUI (i owned galaxy S and Evo 4G before as welll as Optimus V)

Micky5298

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Yup was on miui. Love that ROM. But every 3 days the touchscreen would stop working and I have too get a replacement from virgin. Also it ate one of my memory cards :)

And no re flashing or wiping helped. Just bad phone builds.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yup was on miui. Love that ROM. But every 3 days the touchscreen would stop working and I have too get a replacement from virgin. Also it ate one of my memory cards :)

And no re flashing or wiping helped. Just bad phone builds.

ouch. sorry to hear that. I waited till a few months in and bought a freshly manufactured Triumph and its given me no trouble yet.