PRL Swap for the V on VM (latest PRL for Sprint Towers).

lhfan04

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a real noobish question but well... I am a noob :p

I have everything I need installed and usb debugging on and all that but when I go to device manager-->Ports, it doesnt show anything except a generic com1 port, any ideas on what I would be doing wrong.

ps: one of the reasons I am doing this is to be better off if virgin has a time when theyre texts are going in slow and stuff, would changing my prl help this?

arhtard

Slacker
Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a real noobish question but well... I am a noob :p

I have everything I need installed and usb debugging on and all that but when I go to device manager-->Ports, it doesnt show anything except a generic com1 port, any ideas on what I would be doing wrong.

ps: one of the reasons I am doing this is to be better off if virgin has a time when theyre texts are going in slow and stuff, would changing my prl help this?

need to have your phone powered off while doing this.
try that and let me know

Centinel

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I loaded 60678 on my phone last night. It seems to have significantly improved my connection at work; I don't think I've ever gotten 5 bars before.

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
So I tried out one of the previous prls and I got worse signal so I restored to my original prl and now it seems I get almost no signal. Did I do something wrong?

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Which is better to use, hybrid or latest sprint PRL?

Try the latest sprint prl first and see if it improves your signal quality. I believe the only difference in the hybrid vs the latest is the hybrid has all the roaming information removed but the latest prl may have more towers in it. Our phones can't roam so we don't need that info.

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to use a fresh install of Windows7 inside my virtualbox. CDMA workshop keeps crashing at open. Anyone else get this problem?

Superorb

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I just tried the 60680 PRL and now the touch screen is super sensitive. Same for 60679 and 60678. It makes it nearly impossible to do anything on the phone.

I was having problems a few weeks ago where I couldn't make calls on anything but the stock PRL all of a sudden. I've since moved to Denver, but things haven't really improved.