zachary.rafferty

May 21, 2011
Visit site
So I just got out of a regents exam and I was walking out of school, where I normally have no signal,an, I didn't, but my phone was saying it was roaming and flashed a triangle in my notification bar. And I pulled it down and it said data roaming where it usually says virgin mobile.....my question is does virgin mobile have data roaming now? Because it said they didn't before since they were on the sprint home network? Just curious :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mmarz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Virgin Mobile Help for Prepaid Cell Phone and Plans
Does Virgin Mobile coverage include roaming?
With Virgin Mobile, there is no roaming. No roaming means no roaming charges.

You can use your Virgin Mobile phone anywhere in Virgin Mobile and extended digital coverage areas across the U.S., Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

If you leave our coverage area, all your text messages will be saved for up to 72 hours. Voicemail messages will be saved until you return.

When roaming, you cannot make or receive calls either. That is what the roaming icon is there to tell you on VM.

lou61166

Banned
Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
So I just got out of a regents exam and I was walking out of school, where I normally have no signal,an, I didn't, but my phone was saying it was roaming and flashed a triangle in my notification bar. And I pulled it down and it said data roaming where it usually says virgin mobile.....my question is does virgin mobile have data roaming now? Because it said they didn't before since they were on the sprint home network? Just curious :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I would say no,most prepaid phones and services do not provide roaming.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87