[Official] Android Central new logo wallpaper (updated 11/1)

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Christmas Lloyd, but I want an open forum vote for a new name!!!!!

C'mon, the name is obvious... Lloyd Christmas!

lloyd_christmas.jpg

freeflight777

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
hey AndroidCentral, i have a little suggestion for you. how bout you all make a Lioyd widget, maybe 2 diff sizes. 2x1 1x1 or something, and put it up on the market. i would love to see LIoyd up on the market. see i want to be able to change my wallpaper and still have LIoyd on my home screen! PLEASE??

freeflight777

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
oh, and maybe one widget with LIoyd sitting in a little airplane, well because airplanes are a symbol of freedom, and Android is an free and open plat form, only seems fit.. besides i LOVE Airplanes, and Flying. if LIoyd could fly a plane on my phone, id fly my phone, with LIoyd everywhere i fly. :) PLEASE PLEASE!! i know it wouldnt be that hard for ya!

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
hey AndroidCentral, i have a little suggestion for you. how bout you all make a Lioyd widget, maybe 2 diff sizes. 2x1 1x1 or something, and put it up on the market. i would love to see LIoyd up on the market. see i want to be able to change my wallpaper and still have LIoyd on my home screen! PLEASE??

Try desktop visualizer, this should work for what you are wanting.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I'm assuming you're downloading it with your phone correct? When you download something with your phone it goes to the download folder. If you want the image in your wallpaper folder you have to move it there using a file manager such as Astro File Manager found in the market. Your other option is to plug in to a computer via usb and just browse your files and move the image that way. Hope that helps.

*Edit* just realized you were probably wondering why the image isn't list under the wallpapers section when you long press on the home screen to change wallpapers. This slipped my mind because I never change my walls from that menu anymore because of the reason your asking about. I just made a wallpapers folder and access it from my gallery and set the wallpapers from there.

Last edited:

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
But how do I save it so I can locate it and make use it?

If you're looking at the image on your phones browser just put your finger on the image and hold it there until a menu pops up and you can select Save Image. It will download to your 'Download' folder on your phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty