Hi Everyone Just Got My $189 Iconia Tab

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
So far so good just trying to get used to Honey Comb its a bit strange I guess I'm just used to 2.1.
Has anyone been able to disarm the home button successfully? I'm not against putting a piece of tape over it if it would work. I keep touching the darn thing by accident.

mordak

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I got one at Best Buy too. It feels like such a DEAL!!! I'm lving it so far as well. And you are correct Honeycomb is strange. I run CM 7.1 which is Gingerbread 2.3.7 on my Samsung Captivate and it's very different from 3.2.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I got one for my son for Christmas. Incredible deal (in my opinion), but I had to go to the next city over to find one in stock.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
i found one at my local BB by luck. i went to them on my 3rd trip of the day on black friday around 1pm. asked the manager if they still have them & he said no. couple minutes later he found me in the store and said i found one left. score!!

anon(96159)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
i gotta lucky on mines too, last one in stock at best buy on black friday. i.had to get geek squad check the back cause the other employees were lazy and just flat out told me it was out of stock.

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I wasn't even anticipating getting one for sure but ended up getting one as a gift for my wife. Got to best buy after 3am but they still had some left. Can't wait to play around with it. Quite a bit of tablet for 189.

badmotormonkey

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
There's a great way to avoid the headache. Wal-Mart matches ads. Every year on black Friday I look for the best games and electronics from Target and Best Buy, then go to Wal-Mart. As long as it's an identical item, they will match the price. Since it's not on their ad, they should have it instock.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
There's a great way to avoid the headache. Wal-Mart matches ads. Every year on black Friday I look for the best games and electronics from Target and Best Buy, then go to Wal-Mart. As long as it's an identical item, they will match the price. Since it's not on their ad, they should have it instock.

Well thanks for sharing now...damn it lol. I had to settle for $248 on cyber monday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress