Alrighy, not sure what to do now, stuck on bootloop.

Skrylit

May 3, 2013
Visit site
So I decided to flash Cyanogenmod on my phone, and got a bootloop. USB only works on CWM recovery and not on bootloader. I also tried wiping the data and dalvik cache.
So now I'm completely clueless on what to do. I also tried installing a stock rom but that didn't work either.
Forgot to mention, I have a Galaxy Nexus on Sprint.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
So I decided to flash Cyanogenmod on my phone, and got a bootloop. USB only works on CWM recovery and not on bootloader. I also tried wiping the data and dalvik cache.
So now I'm completely clueless on what to do. I also tried installing a stock rom but that didn't work either.
Forgot to mention, I have a Galaxy Nexus on Sprint.

Did you remember to wipe data/factory reset the device prior to flashing CyanogenMod? You might have to a fresh install, meaning wipe data/factory reset, install the .zip containing the build of CM you wish to install, install another .zip with the Google Apps for your version of Android, then reboot system.

If that doesn't work with the same result popping up, the download may have been corrupted during the process, which you can try re-downloading the file again.

Also, I may be repeating what you've already stated before, but you can't gain access to CWM recovery mode on your Galaxy Nexus via the vol-up and power button method?