Android 4.1 - widgets freezing upon interaction

AdrianFloresF

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 mini with Android 4.1 and I'm recently having problems with the homescreen widgets. They freeze (stop visually updating) after any interaction with some of them. All of them still function after they freeze, but they don't visually update. For example toggle or switch widgets like extended controls or power toggles still work, if you hit the WiFi toggle it will turn it on/off, but the widget won't change its state; music player will start/stop the music and change tracks, but it'll show the same song it started in. Same goes with the stock clock and any other widget.

The only workaround is to either rebooting or restarting the launcher (I'm on ADW).

I've seen several threads addressing this matter, but none of them offer any solution. They're all back from april, is anyone still experiencing this or have found a solution for it?

EDIT: I've noticed that, from all the widgets I have, the music player widgets (stock and pug in music widget) are the ones triggering the problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer