iSyncr & Google Play Music - latest playlist missing

bchandler02

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I've been using iSyncr for a few months now and overall it's pretty good. I was using it with Rocket Player, but didn't care for that player much, so I am just using the google music app for now.

The problem: All playlists sync, except for the most recent. So if I have playlists 1-5, with 5 being what I just created in iTunes and sync'd, play music will only show 1-4. Whenever I move on and create #6, then #5 will show up but 6 will be missing.. and so on.

So - I need to either figure out why, or find an alternative music player that doesn't have this problem and works with the iSyncr process/playlists. Rocket Player did not, but had some other things that I didn't like.

Any feedback on this?

Thanks!

garublador

May 20, 2013
Visit site
You can see if there's a way to refresh what music Google Music sees. It might just do it at a bad time and not automatically catch the latest playlist you import.

bchandler02

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
No, it is a manually created playlist in iTunes. I think I've figured out that play music calls it "Last Added" and not the actual name. So, this may be a simple solution.

I did try refreshing it, and got the same results.

bchandler02

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
As an ISyncr user - I'm curious about the soluton when you come up with it.

Installed the basic music player from the makers of iSyncr and once that was done, it somehow refreshed the playlist and google play saw it. Rocket Player is supposed to be fixed soon and I'll be trying it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress