unknown error code on application install -24

akajacen

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I have been getting this error on various apps. Currently it is doing it with twitter. Started after doing a factory data reset due to Facebook and my gallery constantly closing. Did another reset when I kept getting this error while reinstalling apps.

Gallery and Facebook are still force closing. Do I keep doing the FDR till everything starts working right?

Phone is not rooted. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

akajacen

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
RAZR Maxx. And no it is still a problem. Twitter finally Downloaded after a 3rd data reset. But several apps kept force closing including the camera. Deleted a huge thumbnail folder and that seemed to help. However another app won't download. I had downloaded it and it was glitchy so I uninstalled and tried to reinstall and it is giving me the error. So frustrating.

akajacen

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
May of found the issue to be with the SD card. Removed it and everything worked. Reinstalled and problem returned. I'll try erasing the card and see if that helps.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
May of found the issue to be with the SD card. Removed it and everything worked. Reinstalled and problem returned. I'll try erasing the card and see if that helps.

It may just be the SD card. Android doesn't support them anymore.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app