HTC Desire 500 Update

Xerev

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Hei guys, I just bought HTC Desire 500 and this is actually the first android smartphone i ever used, all this while I have been using the classic Nokia Symbian( so basically I only have 1 day experience with android) and i checked the android version for my HTC and it shows 4.1.2 while according to a website I found I should be able to update to 4.2 ( I think). And yes I have tried using 'update software' from the phone's setting and it says I am up to date. Can anyone help me with this? I am wanting to use so many features of 4.2 versions (especially the 'ok Google' voice search features ~_~ ) Thanks in advance!

sangar0

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Hei guys, I just bought HTC Desire 500 and this is actually the first android smartphone i ever used, all this while I have been using the classic Nokia Symbian( so basically I only have 1 day experience with android) and i checked the android version for my HTC and it shows 4.1.2 while according to a website I found I should be able to update to 4.2 ( I think). And yes I have tried using 'update software' from the phone's setting and it says I am up to date. Can anyone help me with this? I am wanting to use so many features of 4.2 versions (especially the 'ok Google' voice search features ~_~ ) Thanks in advance!

Frh-S-expeR

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Um the same here ... I have js bought htc desire 500 and then I realised many good features arenot in it and that of course due to the WEAK android 4.1.2 we all need 4.2 jelly bean we need 4.4 kitkat :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty