when ever im watching a video the browser crashes.

Rabeet Ali

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
So recently my galaxy s3 has been crashing. It says something like unfortunately the browser has stoped working and its been happening every time I watch a video. It never used to happen before and I do have flash player 11 installed. So please give me your suggestions. Thanks.

Posted via Android Central App

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So recently my galaxy s3 has been crashing. It says something like unfortunately the browser has stoped working and its been happening every time I watch a video. It never used to happen before and I do have flash player 11 installed. So please give me your suggestions. Thanks.

Which S3 do you have? What version of Jelly Bean is it running?

Which sites are you trying to watch videos on?

Rabeet Ali

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Its by sprint SPH-L710 running 4.3, and like for example if its on the browser any video that requires flash. If its a movie or im looking for a tv show episode they would load up and as soon as they play it would crash. I dont think its any specific site. It happens on all of them except youtube.

Rabeet Ali

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Its sprint SPH-L710 running 4.3. And basically it happens on any site that i try to watch a movie on or a tv episode. When i press play on the video the browser crashes and im on the home screen. So its not really any major site that's making me crash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress