Note 2 Keeps Turning On after Lock Button is Pushed

May 10, 2014
Visit site
so i have factory reseted my phone twice and used wakelock and i cant find a solution. looked through forums and found possible answers but all failed. i press the lock button on the right side then after about two seconds it turns right back on. when it sleeps again it turns right back on .. i have not found a solution to it. i have the 4.3 jellybean on it. the only solution that sometimes works is a lock screen app that i downloaded from the play store. but it really sucks when i get a message the screen turns on right then after it goes off then turns right back on .. so if i miss any notification it drains my battery because my phone wont stay off. any suggestions would really help right about now

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
so i have factory reseted my phone twice and used wakelock and i cant find a solution. looked through forums and found possible answers but all failed. i press the lock button on the right side then after about two seconds it turns right back on. when it sleeps again it turns right back on .. i have not found a solution to it. i have the 4.3 jellybean on it. the only solution that sometimes works is a lock screen app that i downloaded from the play store. but it really sucks when i get a message the screen turns on right then after it goes off then turns right back on .. so if i miss any notification it drains my battery because my phone wont stay off. any suggestions would really help right about now

Go to recovery then clear cache.
if the problem is not fixed then update your phone vie kies if you are using Samsung

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Then clear cache and data from recovery
Clearing data will remove all the app's and game's in your phone.
To make.a backup you can use helium app from market

Ready to help you

May 10, 2014
Visit site
Just did it and it didnt work.. It turned on again right after i pressed the lock button ... the thing that works is the screen lock app. but sometimes i need to push it several times because it comes on again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez