How to root and install Android 4.4 on a rooted Nexus 10 Using Android 4.2.2....

Sithtiger

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I currently have a Nexus 10 that is already rooted to Android 4.2.2 using a TRWP custom ROM. Now I want to upgrade to Android 4.4. I don't have the info I used to root it to 4.2.2 and installed the custom ROM. I need a detailed instruction list so I don't brick this puppy. I went here to try to do it: Root Nexus 10 on Android 4.4 KRT16S KitKat and Install CWM/TWRP Recovery [How to] - IBTimes UK , but when I tried to run the fastboot recovery, I received an error stating that fastboot wasn't an external program or command or something on those lines. So I decided to stop and ask for help before I brick it.

I don't have to use TRWP again for the custom ROM, just something that works and is liked. I just need to download Android 4.4 and install it and a new ROM if that's what's needed. Thanks in advance!

Sithtiger

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Question. Do I need to root it again if I already rooted it with Android 4.2.2.? I did that, but I didn't update to Android 4.3, but I am doing 4.4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87