thatguy97

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Just curious if ppl are having problems now that Nexus images are out

Posted from my Nexus 7 2013 or Samsung galaxy S5

branant

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
OK guys, I flashed my Nexus 5 today with the 4.4.3 factory image. Everything went smooth, but now I am experiencing random shut downs. It happened 4 times. I never had these issues before, so its not hardware. I am running clean, stock android, no custom launchers and I am not rooted. My bootloader is unlocked. However, setup did recover/reinstall all my apps so one of them might be causing the issue. Anyone else having the same issue?

Dave Morris1

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I waited for the OTA for my Nexus 4 (stock android), it's currently been "Installing System Update" for around 1.5 hours now, guess that's what you may refer to as funny business?

benurd

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Yea, so I waited for the OTA and it took very long to install. Almost an hour. After it was finished, my Nexus 4 will not turn on. It responds to restarts using the hard buttons, but it will not go past the Google screen. When the Nexus color wheel animation is supposed to show, the screen just goes blank. Been stuck like this for a while now. I kept my phone stock. No rooting or ROMs. I don't understand what happened

jhenthorn01

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
The update has been looping the status bar on "Installing system update..." for 3 hours

The bar completes, the screen flashes off then back on and the bar starts back at the beginning.

Scary. This is OTA on a Nexus 4 from Google Play

jhenthorn01

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I just turned it off and back-on while it was doing that.
It went back to "Installing system update..." then moved on to optimizing apps. Progress!

RKRC

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I just did that and it worked!
It was stuck on Installing System Update for the past 2 hours.
Insane that this was the solution.
I made an account just to confirm this!

entersanjay

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Yea, so I waited for the OTA and it took very long to install. Almost an hour. After it was finished, my Nexus 4 will not turn on. It responds to restarts using the hard buttons, but it will not go past the Google screen. When the Nexus color wheel animation is supposed to show, the screen just goes blank. Been stuck like this for a while now. I kept my phone stock. No rooting or ROMs. I don't understand what happened

I have the exact same issue and my phone is stock as well, no Rooting or ROM's. I just tried to install 4.4.3 OTA and at the end of the installation process I got an error, I tried restarting but ever since my phone just goes blank after the Google screen. Since then, I've tried wiping the cache partition and a factory reset/data wipe (done all this through the screen with the green robot) but nothing has really helped. A few people have suggested using the Nexus Root Toolkit or flashing factory images, but the thing is, my USB debugging is not enabled, I don't think and so drivers when connecting to a PC seem to be an issue so I don't know how I would go about trying to get this phone started again!

infinitez

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey guy, my nexus 5 can't get H+ after an update E, 3G, H and LTE only..most of time I'm running 3G mode with H+ but now can't get H+ anymore im on D821 model with KOT49H before, any idea?

Posted via Android Central App

mclasser

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
Just got the OTA update on my N5 and no funny business so far. On the contrary, the update has fixed the annoying issue where the throughput was locked at only 54 mbps on wireless-N. Play Services also doesn't seem to be running as aggressively as before in the background.

Sent from my Note 10.1 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo