Should I update to Lollipop?

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
currently for me the latest is OE1 and im not sure what they fixed,and im currently still on kitkat.should i update?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
currently for me the latest is OE1 and im not sure what they fixed,and im currently still on kitkat.should i update?

I don't like Lollipop! No bug fix after over 3 months! I hate not being able to use a black background. Laggy.
My phone ran it's best on KitKat
4.4.4 NK1.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

revansCAAD8

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't like Lollipop! No bug fix after over 3 months! I hate not being able to use a black background. Laggy.
My phone ran it's best on KitKat
4.4.4 NK1.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 "Size Does Matter!"

Amen! I would NOT update to Lollipop at this time!

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes u should update to lollipop.. As it provides many good features and is lag free .. As it has material light design.. And from kitkat to lollipop .. The major thing which has been changed .. Is to provide a user lag free experience.. And many other features .. U should google it..

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes u should update to lollipop.. As it provides many good features and is lag free .. As it has material light design.. And from kitkat to lollipop .. The major thing which has been changed .. Is to provide a user lag free experience.. And many other features .. U should google it..

LAG FREE?? 👎😃

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
hmm heard lollipop provides better battery life because kitkat heavy usage for me need to charge twice a day sometimes even 3 for HEAVY usage.s5 by the way

Mikey Briant

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
Do not update! Lollipop is awful!! Absolutely awful, Lagg as he'll, apps freeze constantly Web pages don't loads properly, battery seems to be dying quicker than before :/ keyboard doesn't respond frequently! Not just on mine but on my Mrs phone also! She's using the s5, and I'm using note 4, in the wise words of gandalf the grey "run you fool"

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Don't do it. I never had issues with Kit Kat. While there are SOME improvements to Lolipop, the issues you could face are just noy worth it. If I could go back I would.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
well,the wifi takes at least 15-20 sec to connect which is quite a bother so if anyone can help me fix this i would greatly appreciate it.

Jalopiejoe

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
well,the wifi takes at least 15-20 sec to connect which is quite a bother so if anyone can help me fix this i would greatly appreciate it.

Good luck with that!
Should have stayed with KitKat!
Lollipop sucks and I don't think we are ever going to get an update!

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
hmm i dont see myself getting all those issues people have mentioned over this forum :T

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Do not update! Lollipop is awful!! Absolutely awful, Lagg as he'll, apps freeze constantly Web pages don't loads properly, battery seems to be dying quicker than before :/ keyboard doesn't respond frequently! Not just on mine but on my Mrs phone also! She's using the s5, and I'm using note 4, in the wise words of gandalf the grey "run you fool"

And, some of us aren't having those problems. Makes you wonder if Android 5 is the variable.