Lollipop

carolk1288

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
How do I get the update for Verizon Note 3 ? I've not been promoted and when I manually check, it says I'm up to date.

Posted via the Android Central App

zac_attack

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
How do I get the update for Verizon Note 3 ? I've not been promoted and when I manually check, it says I'm up to date.

I do believe the note 3 doesn't get the lollipop update. If it says your software is up to date then your software is up to date and you can't change that.

carolk1288

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
My husband has the same phone but in At&t. His has the new software on it. I've read on other forums that the Note 3 does indeed get the software.

revansCAAD8

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Uh the Verizon Note3 sure did get/have the Lollipop update. See the Verizon Galaxy Note3 forum. 5.0 was pushed a pretty good time back, in fact a Stagefright fix/update was/is out just in the last few weeks. Not that I've really appreciate having it as 4.4.4 was much better in my opinion.
You can try to get it via Kies or manually checking via Settings/General/System updates. But it might be located differently in jellybean/KK.

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App

carolk1288

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I have 4.4.4 now. I've tried doing a manual update and it says I am up to date. How would I do it via Kies? I don't want to have to root anything. I simply would like to update my software normally if possible.

Maurice Phillip

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Go to the Samsung Experience at Best Buy, they should have the software update. I got my unlocked AT&T Note 4 updated there last week. It was for free, took 15 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty