Lockscreen 5.1.1 Notifications

ronpfid

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Question, is there any way to have notifications shown on the lockscreen as always 'individual'?

If I get a single email, it shows it, but if I get more emails, it just says like 3 new emails, then I have to unlock and go to email to see them. I'm used to my iphone showing each notification so I can see what they are and decide if I need to actually go in and read them. Anyway to make it always show each separately?

UncleHappy

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
On my Samsung Galaxy device running 5.1.1, there are only 3 options for showing notifications on the lockscreen: show content, hide content, or completely disable notifications.

So unfortunately, options for fine-tuning lockscreen notification settings (such as turning off grouping of the same type of notification) are not present by default. Sorry.

ronpfid

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Bummer, ,I tried a few 3rd party ones but they all did something screwy, wish someone developer would make a GOOD one that worked perfect :)

2002bluewrx

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
This is disappointing. I am coming from an iPhone as well and am experiencing the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S7. Even notifications to a Pebble or android watch are useless after that first email or text because it just shows you have "# new emails" without giving the detail.

Are there any 3rd party lockscreen or notification programs that separate the notifications?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty