I got redmi note 3 android mobile.I could open my google account and play store but could not connected and get in some problem on cannot communicate google server and try again later...I try to lot of times with last 4 days.no connected google server.so I immediately need solution of this connection problem..
    08-11-2016 02:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on both wi-fi and mobile data? Did you have to manually install the Play Store and Google Play Services on the phone? If the phone didn't come with those, then it's not certified for Google Play, and therefore may not be entirely compatible with Google apps and services--this can happen with phones intended for the Chinese market, among others.
    08-11-2016 07:47 PM
    I am having same problem on my HTC one. No problems at all ntil abot a month ago when this 'update google play' message started appearing. hit the update was told to log in to my account, which i do then i go into a loop where i get the Play icon with the u pdate, and it tells me to log in, i log in, go to update and around and around.
    Now i also get the cannot connect to google server.What can i do? , it is driving me mad!!
    09-18-2016 02:37 AM