Nexus 6 Marshmallow Problem

jmarkey77

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I haven't seen this issue anywhere else and googling didn't get me any results. Ever since the Marshmallow upgrade when I open an app that requires data like this app, YouTube, anything else about a 3rd of the time it errors out saying no data or internet. The error varies depending on the app. I chose the app and reopen it and everything is fine.

This happens on cellular data and WiFi with the same frequency and a factory reset hasn't solved it.

Ideas?

David Alfredo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

I haven't seen this issue anywhere else and googling didn't get me any results. Ever since the Marshmallow upgrade when I open an app that requires data like this app, YouTube, anything else about a 3rd of the time it errors out saying no data or internet. The error varies depending on the app. I chose the app and reopen it and everything is fine.

This happens on cellular data and WiFi with the same frequency and a factory reset hasn't solved it.

Ideas?

which version of Android were you using before the M upgrade ? I guess 5.1.1 since it's Nexus, well I would try using data from a different carrier (ask a friend for a SIM) and check, it's really a weird bug and if factory reset didn't solve it I believe it's either the device or the carrier you're using. Apart from that I'm quite surprised with the amount of issues Marshmallow upgrades are bringing to the table considering upgrading from 5.x.x should be not that hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa