Do not disturb turns off by itself

tuttifrui

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello :)
I have a Sony xperia z3c and just got Marshmallows. I was excited to find the new feature do not disturb and automatic rules. But I got disappointed when I have to struggle to get it to work. I use Calengoo calendar and sync it with my google account. I have two different e-mail accounts: work and my private google mail. Under automatic rules I get to choose from "any calendar", "private" and "work e-mail". I have tried all of them, and the only one working is "any e-mail". But even if I get it to work on an unregular basis it will turn itself off suddenly. I also have different calendar profiles in my calendar, but I tried all of them and I don't think thats the problem.
DND turns on when I'm at work, but in the middle of the day it suddenly turns itself off again. The same happens during the night: I made a rule for my phone to go silent from 22:00 to 06:30, and it turns itself on at 22:00, but in the middle of the night it suddenly turns on the sound again.
It would be so nice if this new feature could work properly!

Last edited:

the_arden

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I have same issue and have tried multiple setting also to try to resolve it. I have a Motorola turbo2 and since the updates I have issues with DND and calendar. Sure wish they would fix the issues.