split screen

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
when I have Netflix on one side, if I touch the other side video playback pauses. in YouTube I get a toast message that I must subscribe to red to watch video and scroll on the other side. do u think the Netflix will start working someday? is it Google or Netflix? this is on my N9

N5x on Fi Network here

xiLLeNtz

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure about now, but I know as of this past December not even the iPad supported it. And I don't think any of the Galaxy devices with split screen capabilities let you do it either. But I could be wrong.

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
hmm interesting, because I can't think of any reason why I would want a split screen. I thought I cud watch a video and be scrolling thru email or something. so wht do peeps do with the split?

Posted via AC app with my N9

ezzzzz

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Keep in mind that N will show bugs.

yeah I need to remember that, I'm not a dev or anything. just a regular guy. since they had the beta program I figured I wud try. hopefully there won't be a lot of wack jobs like me asking stupid questions😁

Posted via AC app with my N9

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
so wht do peeps do with the split?

Personally? I couldn't really care less about watching YT and chatting on Hangouts... I have a 5.7" phone because I want to see videos on a 5.7" display. What DOES interest me is the data sharing aspect. I've cut and paste text between windows a fair amount and some of the things I've seen have the ability to drag and drop text between the two sessions.

Whatever can make that process easier/simpler/more efficient, I'm good with. Not saying it'd be a life saver or 'must have'... but anything that improves the experience, minor or not, I welcome.