[APP][FREE] I would like to create the best flashlight

albatros3

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I would like to create the best flashlight.

I would recommend LED flashlight!

torch_demo144.png

If you have an LED on the camera on your phone then this app is best to turn it on and transform your device into a flashlight.

Download Torch from "Google play"

Some of the best features:
- Tap the app to turn on / off the flashlight!
- Shake your device to turn on / off the LED! (without re-enable or unlock the phone screen)
- Press the Power button 3 times the device to turn on / off the LED! (without re-enable or unlock the phone screen)
(The free version contains a limited number of: turning off the flashlight by power button)
- Press Widget to turn on / off the LED! (without the inclusion of the application)
- Flashlight works even with off-screen!
- For devices that do not have the ability to light the LED screen in white
- Convenient, easy-to-use user interface and navigation
- Can be set to automatically start the application when switching on the device
- Automatic shutdown after a fixed torch setup time
- Active development application (email me if you have any questions, suggestions, comments)
- More coming soon!

Enjoy it!

Screenshot_2015-01-12-15-44-50.png

Screenshot_2015-05-05-08-51-14.png
Screenshot_2015-05-05-09-16-29.png
Screenshot_2015-05-05-09-16-38.png

Download Torch from "Google play"

Last edited:

albatros3

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Following reports from users that detection mechanism "shake" is too sensitive, I made the necessary corrections. You can choose a level of detection "shake" in the settings. For each device can be different. I kindly ask for feedback on the new version.

albatros3

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I made changes to the configuration mechanism "Power Button".
The new configuration parameter: Number of clicks "Power Button".
Bug fixes.
New languages: Japanese, Korean, Turkish and Romanian.
Feel free to download the application.
Google Play

albatros3

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for rating. In the last version Flashlights, I detected a and have eliminated the problem: suspending a message in the notification area. The application now has high reliability.

albatros3

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

released a version of which:

- Eliminates a bug that caused some phone models turn on the flashlight when the flicker of the screen when dialing phone

Feel free to download and testing. We welcome your suggestions and feedback.

albatros3

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for your attention. I planned to change the look at later. But this app is primarily designed to reliably turn on the flashlight by shaking the unit or widget. Reliability is the most important. A few days ago I released a patch for the Android version 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress