Android App Devs Intersted in Potential Life-Changing App Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceguy Labs

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok, so I apologize up front for the click bait title. Now. That's out of the way.

In all seriousness, I've been learning how to develop android apps over the past two years. I have not released any apps to the Play Store, but I have developed some for learning experiences. I'm still very much a beginner. However, I have a unique viewpoint from which to come up with app ideas. I teach 10 and 11 year olds, which gives me a really cool perspective to what's being used, as far as apps are concerned, and what might potentially be on the horizon. As it stands, I have an audience of around 14,000 10 to 18 year old students/clients. I have an app idea that could/would reach all of them and beyond. Problem is, the idea is way beyond my expertise. I'm looking for an app developer who would be willing to help me develop an app to split test amongst my audience to see if something lucrative could come of this. This would be a totally legit, legal, documented, contractual endeavor that just might provide a very large monetary reward for both of us. Serious devs, please message me if interested.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa