Facebook App, Newsfeed error...

ZimLanfire

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
In the last couple of days, I've noticed that my Facebook App's Newsfeed continually refreshes every few seconds and won't display because of it.

Everything else seems to work fine, but the newsfeed won't display for more than a second or so before refreshing. It goes blank, pops back up, then refreshes again.

Anyone else, or just me? :confused:

SnyperX

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I uninstalled the app once and reinstalled and that corrected it for a couple days, then it went back to constant refreshing. I have been using the mobile site recently. Hopefully they can fix that as it is really annoying and makes the app useless.

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue on my Droid X, my girlfriend had it on her Thunderbolt, and a co-worker had the same issue on his Fascinate. It happened to me first and i went it manage applications and cleared the data and had to resign in and it fixed it and hasnt done it again. had my girlfriend and co-worker do the same and it fixed it for them.

Reactions: Orion72

doubleD822

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Fact is, the entire FB app for Android is one gigantic error, and I doubt we'll see it upgraded anytime soon thanks to Google and FB not being good friends.

scottw911

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue on my Droid X, my girlfriend had it on her Thunderbolt, and a co-worker had the same issue on his Fascinate. It happened to me first and i went it manage applications and cleared the data and had to resign in and it fixed it and hasnt done it again. had my girlfriend and co-worker do the same and it fixed it for them.

Nope, a big fat "fail" for me. Still erroring out on the newsfeed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch